Tuesday 15 April 2014

Week 14 - 14th April - Scene 003 reshoot

Whilst shooting for this scene, one of the lights cut out half way through. I thought there would be a chance that I could correct the lighting after using After Effects. However, once the shot was finished the lighting difference was very dramatic as the shadows cast did not match up. 

Using After Effects I did manage to mask the character to fit on the correct lighting background but there were still noticeable shadows on the character. I will have to reshoot this scene again.

Scene 003 Test 02

Feedback:
- The character needs to reminisce more on the pages

After looking through this scene, I think I may try a different approach to make the animation more manageable for me to shoot. Instead of the character flicking through several pages of the memory book, I might have him flick through a couple pages but spend more time interacting with whats on the page. This way the audience will be able to see that the character has a connection with the memories in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment